Alive-O Productions was set up in 2010 with a remit to ‘Bring the Streets to Life’. We achieve this through customised theatre shows and characters for events. Our shows are primarily site-specific (often in parks), family-focused, interactive and engaging. We are particularly interested in creating customised shows, with a focus on Irish history and mythology, for heritage sites and parks.
Since early 2015, Alive-O Productions have been exploring new technologies and how they can be utilised for live performance. We believe that new technologies can be blended with set design to create magical experiences. These technologies include Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Hologram and project mapping.
Talk to us about the following services:
1) Bring an existing theatre show to your festival or event:
- 2 x Irish Mythology inspired shows available – ‘Tintean Tales’ (four Irish myths weaved together with bodhran music and poetic narration) / ‘ The Gateway’ ( a fictional tale about the Goddess Bridget including original songs)
- 1 x mini-panto musical – ‘Anna Livia and the Durty Big Eejits’ (previously performed on the Liffey Cruise boat)
2) Walkabout characters for your festival or event
3) Alive-O productions can create a bespoke show (theatre / mixed reality) based on a given theme and available budget
For more information, email Camille at firstname.lastname@example.org
Camille is also a Virtual Reality Consultant and runs regular Introduction to VR and AR sesssions (see VRCamille.com for more info) as well as a monthly VR Meetup at Filmbase (See: www.facebook.com/groups/vrcommunityireland/).
Some Alive-O Clients: